Become a certified emotional intelligence professional
Get Certified by Society for human resource management, usa and get chartered by chartered institute of management consultants, usa.
Integrated Institute of Professional Management is accredited by Society for Human Resource Management, USA to award professional development credits for HR- related Certifications and Programs. All chartered certifications are issued directly from the Chartered Institute of Management Consultants, USA.
Choose the perfect level
ASSOCIATE ei CERTIFICATION
LEAD ei CERTIFICATION
Emotional Intelligence is the number one most needed intelligence in the workplace today. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity. (Cooper)
According to Daniel Golmen, author of Emotional Intelligence, 90% of the difference between star performers and average performers in senior leadership positions is Emotional Intelligence.
Good leaders are emotionally literate and secure and are not threatened by others or their differing opinions and beliefs. They do not become easily defensive or angered, and they acknowledge their fears encouraging others to do likewise. Good leaders are empathetic, accepting and compassionate. They are inspiring and motivating, adjusting their management style to the unique values and motives of those they lead.
Human beings are powered by emotion, not by reason. When you connect with their intellect as well as their emotions… the result is always powerful!
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Describe the History of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- List the Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the Relation between Emotions and Brain
- Explain the Stages of Emotional Hijack
- Explain Categorization of People
- Differentiate between High IQ and High EQ
- Explain the Importance of EI at Workplace
- Explain the Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the Ways to Boost Self Confidence
- Explain Ways to have Effective Group Interactions
- List the Characteristics of High and Low EI
- Explain the Principles of Building Your EQ
- Describe the Measures of Emotional Intelligence
- All contents of Associate level +
- Power Continuum
- Behavior Cycle
- Root Cause of Emotions
- Emotional Flooding
- Types of Stroke and Remedies
- Work Life Balance
- Artificial Intelligence
Participants of the session will:
- Clearly understand the benefit of raising their emotional quotient
- Identify and assess the components of Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills.
- Recognize and examine their moods, emotions, and drives, as well as their effect on others
- Learn to apply emotional intelligence in workplace to increase their performance and productivity.
Participants will develop a personal action plan of strategies to:
- Control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods and the resolve to suspend judgment and think before acting
- Acquire passion to work for reasons that go beyond money or status and a propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence
- Improve ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people
- Gain proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
CEOs, Business Executives, Managers, Employers, Employees, Leaders, Consultants, Management Professionals, All career persons and anyone wants to improve his/her performance through better emotion management.
10 weekends – Saturdays.
The Workshop will be delivered in two sessions with break. Morning and evening session.
Class will be delivered via live stream on Zoom and youtube.
The workshop will accommodate lectures, interactive and practical sessions.
After registration, you will receive a mail that contains all information.
Participants are expected to pay for materials at discounted rates and are allowed access to the entire live class record.
Associate: N7,500 ($20)
Senior: N10,000 ($25)
Zoom is an online interactive app that delivers live meeting and classroom privileges. You can download from https://zoom.us/download or from the playstore in your mobile device then register. If you have challenge, you can contact us via +2347062628598 for help.
Note: Online classes are 100% Free. Optional payments are only available for Study materials, Examination and Certification.
For Bank Payments and Transfers
Account Name: Integrated Institute of Professional Management.
Account Number: 1020017605
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
For Dollar payments, click here>>