Project management professional
Whether you are a beginner, prospective project manager or an experienced project manager, there is always where to start from in project management certification. Update your skills, relevance and remuneration with the right certification.
certified associate project manager
PMP + Agile
certified project management professional
About this course
Project Management skills have become the most sought-after skills while project management certifications remain the most employed and respected globally. This is attributable to the high-level dynamism, flexibility, professionalism, creativity and innovation exhibited by certified project managers. In this course, you will learn invaluable skills required to effectively and sufficiently initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and deliver projects in a timely manner with proper resource utilization.
This certification proves that you possess the necessary skills to lead a project and manage a team effectively. This certification helps you to grow your career opportunities and your team-building skills and reach a greater level of commitment with your team members. It will enable you to be more confident and competent to define the proper resources needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
To a business, how valuable is a project management system for your business? An overwhelming 97% of organizations agreed that Project Management is critical to business performance and organizational success, and 94% believe that Project Management enables business growth. Furthermore, 77% of high performing companies understand the value of project management, and they are able to successfully complete 89% of their projects (PMI). Having a Project Management system in place and following Project Management practices and methodologies have produced positive results for organizations.
By becoming a Certified Project Management Professional, you are positioned as the candidate to drive organizational growth, performance, productivity and profitability.
- Foundation of Project Management.
- Project Management Framework.
- Project Management Environment.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Schedule Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Resources Management
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- Project Computational Analysis
Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition,
Project Management Institute, USA.
- Quality Training Delivery by Experienced Professionals
- PMBOK 6th Edition (E – Copy)
- Lecture Slides
- Access to Membership Induction
- Case studies.
- Practical and Interactive Sessions
- Tea and Lunch Breaks
- Conducive Learning Environment
- Free Advisory
Study online and enjoy great benefits as;
- Enjoy 100% discount on application, admission and tuition
- Access to all learning materials
- Live classes by our professionals
- Access to a learning portal
- Online interactive forum
- Study at your own time and own pace.
- Valid Identification
- Passport Photograph
- Details of Sponsor/Referee