Earn an Internationally Accredited and Recognized Professional Certification In
international human resource management
Certification Accredited By Society for Human Resource Management, USA.
Choose the perfect level
Whether you are a prospective or line manager, a middle or top level manager, you can make your best selection.
ASSOCIATE HR PROFESSIONAL
SENIOR HR PROFESSIONAL
The number one capital asset of any firm is the quality of the human capital it operates with. Building an infallible team with marching capacities for high-level productivity, effectiveness and performance, creates not just a competitive advantage but also a sustainable advantage. Any company can be good but to have a great company, you must have a great team.
Irrespective of disciplines, human resource management skills have become the ‘most sought after’ and ‘must-have’ skills by the 21st century worker in the 21st century workplace. This is because all present day employees must be groomed emotionally, intellectually, strategically, management, leadership and business-wise to be able to coordinate business operations with high-level performance, productivity, excellence and profitability.
With this, it is obvious to state that the human resource professional has become a fast growing profession with overwhelming demand and everyone who believes in the future, must see the HR profession as the future of every sustainable organization.
This course is structured into 13 modules that would be administered in four weeks online.
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Scope of Human Resource Management
Processes in Human Resource Management
Skills of HR Professionals
HRM in Performance Management
Recruitment and Selection Strategies
Employee Retention Strategies
Training and Appraisal
Human Resource Planning
Management of Contractors
Strategic HRM Essentials
Global HRM Essentials
- Overview of Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management Framework
- Strategic Role of Human Resource Department
- Employee Resourcing Strategy
- Employee Relations Strategy
- Human Capital Management Strategy
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- High Performance Management Strategy
- Organization Development Strategy
- Talent Management Strategy
- Employee Motivation and Retention Strategy.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Management Development Strategy
- Reward Management Strategy
- Employment Engagement Strategy
- Change Management
- Global HRM Overview
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Industrial Relations
- International Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Management of Organization Learning and Development
- Organization Behavior
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Human Resource Management Information System.
- International Labor Laws
This course is designed for all who wish to build and/or improve their HR skills to suit current workplace realities. Irrespective of your discipline, office, department or role in your organization, you need this course.
Lecture are delivered online via zoom. All participants are encouraged to download and setup zoom on their laptops, tablets and/or mobile devices. You can download from zoom.us/download.
Level One: 3 weeks
Level Two: 4 Weeks
Level Three: Five Weeks