Global Human Resource Management Professional (GHRMP)
Get on Top of Your Career With an Internationally Recognized Certification in Global Human Resources Management
Become a Certified Global Human Resources Management Professional (GHRMP)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The number one capital asset of any firm is the quality of the human capital it operates with. Building an infallible team with marching capacities for high-level productivity, effectiveness and performance, creates not just a competitive advantage but also a sustainable advantage. Any company can be good but to have a great company, you must have a great team. The assignment to accomplish the task of building a great team rests on the shoulders of the Human Resource Manager. The human resource manager must be groomed emotionally, intellectually, strategically, management, leadership and business-wise to be able to coordinate the most delicate aspect of any corporate firm: human resources.
In this course, trainees will be espoused to high-performance skills needed for organizational and behavior modelling, recruitment and retention, team management, employee relations and safety, change management, human capital management, information/communication, behavioral psychology, job and role design and evaluation, stress management, rewards management, conflict management, motivation strategies and HR auditing among others.
GHRMP is offered in three levels with computer-aided training in Microsoft Access Professional (MSAP), HR Control Center and OpenSource Orange HRM applications.
Contents (Level 1 – 3)
Level 1: HRM Essentials.
- Overview of Management
- Essentials of human resources management.
- Human Resource Skills.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Training and development.
- Job, Role and Competency Analysis.
- Job Design.
- Job Evaluation.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Employee Motivation.
- Performance Management (Part 1).
- Employee Retention.
- Organization Design and Development.
- HRM Versus Business Management.
- Introduction To Organization
Level 2: Strategic HRM
- Overview of Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management Framework
- Strategic Role of Human Resource Department
- Employee Resourcing Strategy
- Employee Relations Strategy
- Human Capital Management Strategy
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- High Performance Management Strategy
- Organization Development Strategy
- Talent Management Strategy
- Employee Motivation and Retention Strategy.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Management Development Strategy
- Reward Management Strategy
- Employment Engagement Strategy
- Change Management
Level 3: Global HRM
- Global HRM Overview
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Industrial Relations
- International Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Management of Organization Learning and Development
- Organization Behavior
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Human Resource Management Information System.
- International Labor Laws
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed specifically for those who want to know how to manage people to produce great result; human resource managers, administrators, accountants, customer service executives, project managers, customer relations managers, ICT professionals, heads, supervisors, CEOs, directors, administrators, business executives, entrepreneurs, consultants and business managers among others.