Fix The Mind; Fix africa.
We are excited to invite you to the 2021African Leadership and Entrepreneurship Online Conference with the theme “Fix The Mind; Fix Africa”. It is scheduled to hold August 27 – 28, 2021 via Zoom and streamed on Youtube.
The Event is a 2-day Leadership and Entrepreneurship Conference covering key areas in personal discovery and life planning, strategic planning, creativity and innovation, leadership development, and harnessing the opportunities of technological disruptions. These will be presented as lectures and workshops with live panel sessions; there will also be professional membership induction, and awards.
The Conference participants include employers (CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Directors, Business Executives), employees (managers, career persons, public and private sector workers irrespective of field), prospective employers and employees (aspiring entrepreneurs, students and others), consultants and independent professionals (HR professionals, Management consultants and professionals, accountants, professionals in finance, projects and evaluation, etc) and IT practitioners.
Every participant will be issued an e-copy certificate of participation for free.
We understand how tight your schedule could be and therefore consider your presence a great privilege to learn and interact.
This conference is 100% free and you are also encouraged to invite as many people as possible to this conference by sending them this invitation via whatsapp, facebook, email and others.
Thanking you in advance for your participation and support.
Mr. Eburuche, O. C. Banito,
Repositioning the African Economy for
Sustainable Growth and Development by Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe;
Lecture 1: The Power of Personal Discovery and Life
Planning by Prof. Jagdish Khatri, India.
Lecture 2: Vision and Focus as Basic Ingredients In Entrepreneurship by Dr. Agunwa Emerie; President; Marina Group, Lagos.
Lecture 3: The Empowered Mind In Entrepreneurship by Bishop Okwudili Eze; Presiding Bishop; Zion Heritage
Lecture 4: Building a Creativity and Entrepreneurship Mindset by Dr. Lanre Philips; Lead Faculty; Elpee Consults Ltd., Abuja.
Lecture 5: Thriving in Hard Times by Eburuche
Banito; President; Integrated Institute of Professional Management, Abuja.
Lecture 6: The Mentorship Advantage by Dr. Lanre Philips; Lead Faculty; Elpee Consults Ltd., Abuja.
Lecture 7: Essentials of Strategic Leadership Development for Sustainable Growth and Development by Prof. Jagdish Khatri, India.
Breakout Room 1: .
International Study and Scholarship Opportunities Going Global – International Study and Scholarship Opportunities in Leadership and Entrepreneurship by
Sarah John Etukudo; CEO; SarahJohn Travels and Tours, Abuja.
Breakout Room 2:Proposal Writing and Grant Opportunities for Africans by Michael Okafor; Faculty; Integrated Institute of Professional Management, Abuja
Breakout Room 3: Retired and Productive – Planning for Retirement by Ifeoma Eze; Faculty; Integrated Institute of Professional Management, Abuja.
Applications are welcome from eligible participants to apply for professional membership certifications that will be issued by the end of the program.
Associate Membership: N50,000
Full Membership: N65,000
For more information, kindly visit here>>>
This Conference offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to increase the visibility of your brand (both online and offline) beyond the conference.
By becoming a sponsor, you:
- Get the attention of hundreds of attendees.
- Point more strategic buyers in your direction.
- Position your company as a leader in your industry.
- Extend your message beyond the conference.
- Separate your brand from your competitors.
- Showcase your leadership in corporate social responsibility.
- Your company will be recognized as ‘Sponsor’ within the conference.
- Your corporate logo will feature on all conference materials.
- Corporate logo and profile (a maximum of 150 words) will appear on our website and social media pages within the sponsor section .
- Our website and social media pages will contain a hyperlink (via your corporate logo) to your company’s homepage.
- You will receive complimentary advertisement within the conference e-photobook.
- Corporate branding will appear on all main event e-signage throughout the conference.
- You will have the opportunity to make a speech to all delegates.
- Your company’s e-brochure will be included in the conference pack for all conferees.
- Access to conduct online job interviews with participants.
- Award as a Sponsor will be given to your company.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to your company along all company delegates.
- After the conference, you enjoy one-year free advert placement on our website and e-brochures.
Sponsorship and Adverts
Mr. Ikenna Okafor –
Please, all trainees should be well informed that the only fee they are expected to pay is their membership fees. All trainees are to enjoy 100% waiver on conference fees.
Membership Induction Fees for Trainees
1. Associate Members: N50,000 ($150)
2. Full Member: N65,000 ($170)
3. Fellow: N75,000 ($200)
Note: All 2020 – 2021 Inductees are to enjoy 5 years membership validity.
General Conference Information –
Mr. Chidike Nnamani –
Call for Paper and Submission –
Dr. Oluwaseyi David –
Sponsorship and Adverts
Mr. Ikenna Okafor –
Prof. Peter O. Uvere-