INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (ICRMP)
Your employees get the job done; your customers get you the money. Treat them well and they will make you richer; treat them otherwise, you lose your business. Every firm’s objective is to create an effective customer relations management system that will promote product/service acceptance, customer loyalty and retention which will in turn yield profitability. In this course, trainees are practically schooled on high-performance skills needed for profitable customer management. This course provides adequate training on customer identification, analysis acquisition and differentiation, service marketing, customer database systems, customer interaction, social strategy, psychology of customer behaviour, CRM processes and strategies, value creation process, multi-integration channel and enterprise resource planning among others.
The course comes alongside Microsoft Outlook Professional for effective customer management. This gives the trainee a practical advantage.
This course is specifically designed for all who want to work as customer relations/service managers including HR managers, administrators, business managers, project managers, accountants/cost managers, ICT professionals, teachers, lecturers, entrepreneurs, consultants, bankers and trainers among others.
Administered in two levels.
SCRM LEVEL 1: STRATEGIC CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Fundamentals of customer relationship management
- Effective Customer Relationship Management Model
- Consumer Behaviourü Stress Management
- Time Management
- Value Innovation
- Pricing Strategy
- Market Analysis and Forecasting
- Sales Management
- Customer Service Management
- Relationship Marketing
- Strategic CRM Processes
SCRM LEVEL 2: STRATEGIC CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- Strategic Customer Relationship Framework
- Strategic Corporate Branding
- Strategy Development Process
- Value Creation Strategy
- Multi-Channel Integration Strategy
- Performance Assessment Strategy
- Database Management Strategy
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- Effective Communication Modelsü Case Studies
- Performance Appraisal
Duration: Six (6) days
Training Fees: Sixty Five Thousand Naira (N65,000) Only
Registration Fee: Two thousand Naira (N2,500) only.