GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (GHRMP)
The number one capital asset of any firm is the quality of the human capital it operates with. Building an infallible team with marching capacities for high-level productivity, effectiveness and performance, creates not just a competitive advantage but also a sustainable advantage. Any company can be good but to have a great company, you must have a great team. The assignment to accomplish the task of building a great team rests on the shoulders of the Human Resource Manager. The human resource manager must be groomed emotionally, intellectually, strategically, management, leadership and business-wise to be to coordinate the most delicate aspect of any corporate firm: human resources.
In this course, trainees will be espoused to high-performance skills needed for organizational and behaviour modelling, recruitment and retention, team management, employee relations and safety, change management, human capital management, information/communication, behavioural psychology, job and role design and evaluation, stress management, rewards management, conflict management, motivation strategies and HR auditing among others.
GHRMP is offered in three levels with computer-aided training in Microsoft Access Professional (MSAP), HR Control Center and OpenSource Orange HRM applications.
Targets:This course is designed specifically for those who want to know how to manage people to produce great result; human resource managers, project managers, customer relations managers, ICT professionals, heads, supervisors, CEOs, directors, administrators, executives, entrepre neurs, consultants and business managers among others.
Duration: Six (6) days | PDU: 80 | Training Fee: Seventy Five Thousand Naira (N75,000) Only | Registration: Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500) Only.
LEVEL 1: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Overview of Management
- Understanding the basis of human resources management.
- Human Resource Skills.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Training and development.
- Job, Role and Competency Analysis.
- Job Design.ü Job Evaluation.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Employee Motivation.
- Performance Management.
- Employee Retention.
- Introduction to International Human Resource Management.
- Microsoft Access Professional
LEVEL 2: STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management Framework
- Strategic Role of Human Resource Department
- Employee Resourcing Strategyü Employee Relations Strategy
- Human Capital Management Strategyü Knowledge Management Strategy
- High Performance Management Strategy
- Organization Development Strategy
- Talent Management Strategyü Employment Motivation and Retention Strategy.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Management Development Strategy
- Reward Management Strategy
- Employment Engagement Strategy
- OpenSource HRM
LEVEL 3: GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Organization
- Release from Organizations
- Industrial Relations
- International Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Management of Organization Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Programmes and Events
- Behaviour Modelling
- Organizational Learning
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Employee Well-Being
- Human Policies and Procedures
- Human Resource Management Information System.
- HR Control Centre.
Duration: 10 Contact Classes |PDU: 80 |
Training Fee: Seventy Five Thousand Naira (N75,000) only. |
Registration: Two Thousand Naira (N2,500) Only.