In recent time, entrepreneurial skills had gained prominence in the labour market during recruitment. Employers are beginning to realize that to revive this dying economy, entrepreneurs need to be giving their right place in an organization and in the nation at large.
Strategic Entrepreneurship and Management has therefore become a dire need in this present day of ever-increasing poverty and unemployment with strange levels of underperformance in organizations both in the private and public domains which is a direct result of inadequately skilled manpower manning operations in these organizations.
- Essentials of Strategic Entrepreneurship and Management
- Personal Productivity & Strategic Branding
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership Development
- Value Innovation & Product Development
- Strategic Planning & Business Mechanics
- Human Resources Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial and Accounting Management
- Enterprise Governance & Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Operations and Supply Chain Management.
MSME Entrepreneurs, Workers, Graduates and Undergraduates.
Duration: Five (5) days
Training Fee: Sixty Five Thousand Naira (N65,000) Only.
Registration Fee: Two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500) Only.