Project Management skills have become the most sought-after skills while project management certification remains the most employed and respected globally. This is attributable to their high-level dynamism, flexibility, and innovation. Project managers are solution-driven and are not threatened by any corporate issue because of their exposure to versatility. By becoming a Certified Project Management Professional, you will learn invaluable skills required for effective financial budgeting, planning, time management, people, communication, performance, and resource management among others. The course comprises of 14 modules that will help you through project/business initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure.
To a business, how valuable is a project management system for your business? An overwhelming 97% of organizations agreed that Project Management is critical to business performance and organizational success, and 94% believe that Project Management enables business growth. Furthermore, 77% of high performing companies understand the value of project management, and they are able to successfully complete 89% of their projects. Having a Project Management system in place and following Project Management practices and methodologies have produced positive results for organizations.
The course is offered alongside Microsoft Project Professional which gives a practical advantage to all participants.
- Fundamentals of Project Management.
- Project Management Framework.
- Project Management Environment.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Analysis.
- Project Computational Analysis with Microsoft Project Professional.
strategic planners, real estate developers, career persons, ICT experts, engineers, accounting, business, all managers, management and financial experts, CEOs, directors, heads of departments, managers, supervisors, safety experts, executives, marine, oil & gas, aviation and telecommunication workers and others.
Training Fees: Fifty Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N52,500) Only.
Section 1: Foundational Elements
Fundamentals of Project Management
- Lesson 1: Foundational Elements
- Lesson 2: Importance of Project Management
- Lesson 3: Related Endeavors of Project Management
- Lesson 4: Organizational Project Management (OPM) and Strategies
- Lesson 5: Project and Development Life Cycles
- Lesson 6: Project Management Processes
- Lesson 7: Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Lesson 8: Project Tailoring
- Lesson 9: Project Management Business Documents
- Lesson 10: Projects and Strategic Planning
- Lesson 11: Project Management Office
- Lesson 12: Role of a Project Manager
- Quiz 1
Section 2: The Environment In Which Project Operates.
Projects exist and operate in environments that may have an influence on them. These influences can have a favorable or unfavorable impact on the project. Two major categories of influences are enterprise environmental factors (EEFs) and organizational process assets (OPAs).
Cognoscimus relictae familiares turpius haeret dolorem arte divitiarum tecum musicis quaedam stabilitatem dum philosophis
Censore dedocendi quidem displicuit educatio egregio verbi origo retineat senatu
Pervertere vacabit alter asotorum sapienti bibendo deferret decimum constanter venio discendi